The Henry Family

It's Been A While

Nearly a year and a half since publishing our last pictures. I logged into Blogger today, and found a month (December, 2007) of posts awaiting witty titles. So I went a ahead and published them. Liz still posts occasionally at Tommy's Mommy and Ben has a new blog at BabblingDad.com. Ben is also very active on Twitter as @bjhenry.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Still Three

In case you were wondering, still no baby. (Never mind the 20 or so hours of mild contractions on Thursday.)

3 Comments:

  • Hmmm. Maybe this baby is going to wait for her due date? I'm thrilled she waited long enough for you to make it to Cherry's wedding!

    By Blogger J, at 6/26/2007 12:20 PM  

  • Well that sucks about the endless hours of contractions. Come out already baby sister!

    By Blogger Autumn's Mom, at 6/28/2007 4:49 PM  

  • Helloooooo!
    Come out to play please!

    Although, since I'm no longer going away, I have a few more days, so no rush really. I mean your momma might have other things to say about that, but really, I have a good week to play now.

    By Blogger Cherry, at 6/28/2007 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
© Copyright 2004-2007 Benjamin Henry and Elizabeth Henry. All rights reserved.